Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Phnom Penh

SO... finally here, reminds me a bit of Costa Rica. Except a TON more motorbikes in the street.  Going to my training site tomorrow to start language training and all sorts of fun stuff you do with 11 hour days.  The language is really hard also, but the country seems pretty modern and up to date.  The food is gonna take getting used to because the hearty American diet of cheeseburgers and pizza I have been living the last few years may have to fall by the wayside, but that seems like it just comes with the territory.

2 comments:

  1. Brett I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear how things go. You are awesome.

    -Baby Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Burt, I'm going to ship you a Little Caesars (lightly cooked). Have fun with MOLD BURT!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete