Thursday, July 28, 2011

Market Day

My group went to the town market today to buy some supplies and clothes, turns out I brought some heavier shirts than I should have and had to go buy a few lighter ones.  It was alright though because they were only 3 bucks piece.  The exchange rate here is 4000 reils for one dollar so I feel pretty baller walking around with 200,000 reils and a fat wallet.  Also got my bike today and it looks like I'll be wearing a nerdy bike helmet for the next two years (Peace Corps policy).

2 comments:

  1. My mom wants to know if you've adopted any fake dogs yet? :) (p.s. we need a picture of you and this bike and helmet for sure!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace Corps policy to wear a nerdy helmet BURT? Please.... You love it. What's you're address I've got a nice helmet you can wear. Fits my head great.

    ReplyDelete